Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Update

Hey, everyone. I just thought I'd let you know that I'm working on some projects to help promote Saving Our Sharks (S.O.S). I'll be making a Facebook page, a very similar blog to this one on Tumblr, a Saving Our Sharks (S.O.S) Chat Group, hopefully at some point a webpage. And at some point when I get enough hits, I'd like to design some anti-shark attack board shorts, t-shirts, tanks, and beach bags. I'm currently working on creating a logo for the Saving Our Sharks (S.O.S) blog(s). When I get the Facebook page/group, and the Tumblr blog, I'll be pasting the link in my profile and at the end of all my blogs. As for the clothes and merchandise, I'll be donating between 25% and 30% of all the proceeds to saving the sharks (once I get it all started of course). If you want information about anything, you can leave comments and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for the views everyone. I'll keep posting... There's A LOT more to come about all the sharks I can manage to get my information on. Hope you bloggers are enjoying, Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment